Il Sottoscala Per Abbado un Albero in Piazza Scala

21 Ottobre 2013

Filed under: General — Lavoratoriscala @ 17:27

Comitato Ambiente Salute T.Scala

MERCOLEDÌ 23 OTTOBRE, DALLE ORE 10 ALLE 12.30 in

Via Marino 7,  Milano 3° piano (la via è quella di  fianco al comune)

IL COMITATO AMBIENTE E SALUTE È LIETO DI INVITARVI ALL’INCONTRO SULLA QUESTIONE  “RICONOSCIMENTO ESPOSIZIONE AMIANTO PER I LAVORATORI
DELLA SCALA ” NELLA SALA RIUNIONI DEI GRUPPI CONSILIARI.

Discuteremo su quale punto è la nostra lotta insieme al gruppo
consiliare sinistra per Pisapia che ci ospita e del percorso della
sorveglianza sanitaria. Per un confronto aperto e assembleare.

RISPONDETE CON UNA MAIL PER CONFERMARE PRESENZA E PRENOTARE I POSTI A SEDERE.

I portavoce del comitato

per info: ambientesalutedelteatroscala@gmail.com

16 Comments »

1. You possibly can make your eyes seem noticeably bigger and a lot more open, utilize this trick for applying your eyeshadow. Apply a gentle-shaded (taupe, bone tissue, or ivory) shadow within the innermost spot of your eyesight, then apply a significantly more dark color as you go further more out. The darkest color ought to be placed on the outer area of your eyesight. nike air max 90
    For brides and grooms, it is essential that you may not ingest too much at your wedding reception. Though a few drinks are okay, getting drunk will just make you not remember your day and could lead you to do or say something that you are going to later feel dissapointed about. nike air max 90
    If you wish to use a blog site, be sure you utilize a very good web site road map. Most blog platforms let you coordinate your posts chronologically or by classes. Utilizing types tends to make the navigation easier, nevertheless, you must look for a program that allows you to characteristic your most up-to-date posts in the front page also. nike air max 90
    Keep locks remedies from dripping onto garments, towels or bedding, as it can harm the fabric. Be sure the product is entirely dried out prior to your own hair relationships something that it could stain. nike air max 90
    An excellent tip that will help you retain your stress levels straight down is always to end procrastinating. In case you have assignments that need to be finished, factors to consider you finish off them punctually. Procrastinating might feel safe initially, nevertheless it will ultimately direct to numerous tension. If you do not understand the very early signs and symptoms of asthma, look for far more recurrent signs or symptoms that have become progressively a whole lot worse, including: coughing, wheezing and chest area strain or discomfort. Should your signs and symptoms keep you up during the night or wake you up, ensure that you get hold of your allergist straight away. nike air max 90

Commento di aliesscincors — 9 Dicembre 2013 @ 06:33

2. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I
    need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard
    to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    Many thanks

Commento di кредит по паспорту новокузнецк — 3 Luglio 2014 @ 01:47

3. margarettemadrigal.postbit.com

INCONTRO SULLA QUESTIONE “RICONOSCIMENTO ESPOSIZIONE AMIANTO PER I LAVORATORI DELLA SCALA « Il Sottoscala

Trackback di margarettemadrigal.postbit.com — 7 Luglio 2019 @ 01:25

9. romantims3401526.postbit.com

Trackback di romantims3401526.postbit.com — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 09:13

10. vanitagould0.wap.sh

Trackback di vanitagould0.wap.sh — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 09:22

11. leroyeiffel3.pen.io

Trackback di leroyeiffel3.pen.io — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 09:25

12. http://aguedam3059613.waphall.com/index/__xtblog_entry/13742514-how-to-make-your-indoor-playground-look-amazing-in-5-days?__xtblog_block_id=1

Trackback di http://aguedam3059613.waphall.com/index/__xtblog_entry/13742514-how-to-make-your-indoor-playground-look-amazing-in-5-days?__xtblog_block_id=1 — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 10:09

13. aguedam3059613.waphall.com

Trackback di aguedam3059613.waphall.com — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 10:12

14. http://dorcas64z83327756.postbit.com

Trackback di http://dorcas64z83327756.postbit.com — 22 Luglio 2019 @ 16:57

15. … [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: ilsottoscala.noblogs.org/post/2013/10/21/incontro-sulla-questione-riconoscimento-esposizione-amianto-per-i-lavoratori-della-scala/ […]

Trackback di Homepage — 1 Novembre 2019 @ 11:26